IS, IR single-stage centrifugal pumps are designed and manufactured according to the performance and dimensions specified in the international standard ISO2858.
This series of pumps are horizontal, axial suction single stage, single suction volute type.
1. The standard performance of the pump adopts ISO2858-1975(E)
2. The cavity size for mechanical seal and soft packing adopts ISO3069-1974(E)
3. Base size adopts ISO3661-1977(E)
4. The inlet and outlet flange size of the pump body adopts ISO2084 (16bar-level)
5. The rear door structure does not need to disassemble the pipeline system, and the rotor parts can be disassembled for maintenance.
6. The pump outlet and its pipeline are located directly above the middle of the pump foot, and the pump body is uniformly stressed and has low vibration and low noise.
7. Two types of rated revolutions are allowed to run within the revolution range not higher than 3300 revolutions per minute or at reduced speed.
IS and IR series pumps are suitable for transporting liquids that do not contain solid particles and have physical and chemical properties similar to water. They are used in factories, mines, urban water supply and drainage, farmland irrigation and drainage, heating and cooling, and pressurization systems.
User orders can propose changing the material, matching standard or simple mechanical seals, used in chemical, chemical fiber, metallurgy, medicine, papermaking, petrochemical, brewing and other industries.
Pump body-cast iron
Pump cover-cast iron
Pump shaft-high-quality carbon steel
Seal ring—cast iron
A: IS series medium temperature is not higher than 80℃
B: IR series medium temperature is not higher than 150℃
C: Flow rate: 3-420 m3/h
Head: 5-125 meters